Friday, July 23, 2010

Weirdo

Woke up in the early morning about 8, its still early for me since i wake up at about 10 everyday. ok, nid to go early for skul today cuz v nid to discuss about our oral assignment. our english teacher said the oral nid to be a drama. v nid to perform it in front of the class. so our leader, jiayin decided to have our discussion today at parkson. they said v nid to gather 1st at the pondok at 9.30 am then v walk to parkson together.

Few days ago, my cousin told me tat his phone tak boleh guna edi, repairing now. his fren borrow my cousin his phone but nid to get it back today. so, my cousin ask me tat did i have any phone. i found out tat my dad had a china-made iphone. cuz v no longer use it so i discuss wit my dad to lend it to my cousin. since the iphone had not charge for like months, i charged it yesterday n tried to switch on. i try more than once. finally, the phone 'came alive'. my cousin want the iphone today, he told me to bring it to skul tis morning....wait him at the pondok at 9.45 am

So i bring the phone to skul n oso the charger. me, alone waiting for my fren at pondok. the boys playing basketball. xinyi reached n she said she nid to put her bag at the library so i accompanied her there, i put my bag there, too. cuz i scared guru disiplin will saw the iphone, so i jz kept it in my pocket, below my pants, jz dunno how to describe the placed of the pocket. the phone accidentally drop out fr my pocket. i was like ' OMG!! I'M GONNA DIE' as the phone dropped out.

I try n try n try but the phone cant be switch us. jz don care it. wait wit my fren till 9.45 then 10am, didn't saw my cousin so i jz decided not to wait him. n v r on our way to parkson. hot day.... went in parkson, saw jz few ppl in the parkson. went to food court to had our discussion. actually it is not like a serious discussing, laughing there...laugh so loud tat the ppl there keep on looking at us...quite xia sui rite??

Discuss, discuss n still discuss... then, albert said he want to cut his hair as his hair was quite long.... about 12, we went to mcD to have our lunch. we saw foreigner, they r fr china, my fren thnk so. they speak Cantonese, they dunno malay. they wan to order something but they dunno to speak malay, so they ask my fren. my fren jz dunno wat r they talking about but not xinyi, they try to keep them away...hahax. then, the ppl ask me to help them to order...cuz i watchj cantonese movie, i know wat r they speaking. i helped them order. then, my burger was ready, when i walking toward the table, i heard the ppl said: ' this is not wat i want'...i jz don peduli her n walk away. albert ordered big mac, quite a big burger but aft finished eating he said tat he was hungry...he went to papa toast n bought bread...

At about 12.30pm, went back to skul.... then nothing till the next period aft sej test....SPOT CHECK!!! i was so scare cuz i bring my phone today....but fortunately nothing happened.

After the guru disiplin went out of the class, CHAOS!!! at the corridor...

No comments: