Monday, July 12, 2010

The final was over


Yesterday was the final of fifa world cup...since it was the last day, my fren had invited my dad n i to watch the final with them at setia avenue, the place where there has a big screen.

They edi said tat we nid to wear according to ur supporting team, i mean the colour of our t-shirt. cuz i m the supporter of netherlands, i wear orange, my dad either.

So we had a short nap (about 2 hours for me but n
ot my dad). then i set alarm to wake me up at 2am. the alarm rang, i then wake my father up. my dad made teh tarik to bring it there.

After tat, we r on our way to setia avenue. when we reach, saw lots of ppl there. n those ppl had some things tat make sort of noise. n we found our 'gang'. almost all of them r supporters of spain. jz me n someone else was wearing orange t-shirt tat day. everyone seems exciting.

The match started... ok i need to admit it tat the referee was quite annoying cuz he keep on giving yellow cards. both teams were strong. ok, there wer
e few highlights in the match. when the player almost scored 1, everyone there was nervous + shouting cuz we scared the others will score the goal...lolx. quite fun

Already half of the match but still remained 0-0. then continued the match.... the second half was over but it still remaining 0-0. the additional time, 30 minutes. one of my fren edi tak boleh tahan, nak tidur edi. she said y did the additional time need to b so long, it makes me feel more sleepy....hahax.

Then, finally one of the player of spain scored 1 goal.... the supporters of spain there was screaming, jumping n even took out their shirt...lolx

ok, this post was not so detail cuz it is hard to type out everything tat happen. there r more funny moment between the match, i just cant type it out all. n now i was sleepy....good night

THE FINAL RESULT: SPAIN 1, NETHERLANDS 0.... quite sad cuz i m the supporter of netherlands n now netherlands lose. it was an end. lolx....i gonna miss it so much since the fifa world cup is just held once every four years....


the champion of 2010 FIFA WORLD CUP

No comments: