Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Parents' Day

Today was parents' day and it was quite boring.... some of my fren went back earlier but some of them later than me....

Ok....when i first went in to skul i went to sudut, the place where i chit-chat with my fren everyday....then i put my things aside. then xyz told me that mdm.chong was in the canteen... Mdm.chong was the teacher who teached me when i was in standard 5 and 6 and also my class teacher....i was like freaking out... and the most strange things they wan to do is to say "hi" to the teacher....i was like are u guys serious....

THEY ARE DEAD SERIOUS...few of them go say hi to the teacher but me n my other fren just keep on staying at the sudut....however i just felt interesting to see the teacher. so me n junping went to the canteen to see how's the teacher goin. and lolx...junping eyes was sharp, she found out that our teacher's hair band had changed to purple in color....lolx. i was laughing when she was talking about the hair band thing

And the bell rang, we all proceed to our own class. when i was in the class, jz few of the parents were there. since i was so damn boring in the class, my fren n i when to walk along the corridor. but one teacher came n keep on halau us in to our own class. we act like we were good students went back to our own class but some of them just followed us to our class. then when the teacher walked away then we came out again...hahax

After the teacher finished patrolling the "whole street" he walked back again...we were like faster get in the class the teacher was coming hahax....

About 1.30 pm, jiayin's mother came to take the report card n she went back earlier. cuz my class teacher talked just a little thing to our parents, so sometimes our class had no parents there waiting or talking to the teacher. so some of my classmate had nothing to do, so they brought something to play such as uno n poker card n even football. it was like one group here n another group there. one of the group was playing poker card, never mind but they was gambling. the teacher didn't saw it.... n another group was clicking on their phone. the even worse thing happened...the boys playing football in the class...lol. does anyone tells u guys that football is suppose to play on the field n not in the classroom?? after 2.30pm, xyz went back..

Lots of them were back....jz left few of us (i think about 10 or over). at about 3.00pm my dad finally came cuz he said he will reach at 2.30pm. we had a talk with the teacher. then my dad asked the teacher how is my performance in the class, she said ok...lol the teacher is really not very understand us...i m usually quite a talkative person in class...

Lolx...this is how it end today...quite boring right??


No comments: