Friday, July 9, 2010

Many more...

OMG!!! lots of movie i not yet watch lo....watching movies is one of my hobby. but i have lots of lots of lots of movies not yet watch lo, so sad :(

cuz some of the movies are now no more shown in cinemas so i decided to buy those movies to watch anytime i want...just don let my dad to know it cuz he sure will reduce my pocket-money...

Movies-to-watch:
toy story 3, knight n day, karate kid (karatai kid...hahax), killers, twilight saga eclipse, despicable me, predators n many more....

How long will it takes to finish watching these movies...but i just don want to miss any one of these. my recent target is to watch all these movies...it this possible...hahax dunno just need to try it out

Just about movies can type quite a long post...lolx. actually i wan to type about the silly, idiot teacher but just dunno where to start...

No comments: