Friday, November 12, 2010

I'm addicted...

Actually i m thinking of not going to skul today but because of having great time with me fren yesterday n finally i made a decision--GO TO SCHOOL!!.

Today, when i reached the school, i walk straight to the pusat activity. I brought poker cards (the real one) to school as i guessed there would b no spot check today cuz today was pengawas mp.

...when into the class...
first period start fr chating with my fren then they said they wan to play poker cards. my fren brought his poker cards too today.

it's gambling time!!
separated into 2groups. one of the group played cho tai di. n another group, my group played blackjack. v gt played money de. i loss 15 bucks.

then, the third period, the teacher 'mo shou' my poker cards because it is illegal to bring it to school. the only thing i can do...diam diam lo.
aft tat, v played killer again. tis time it is more fun cuz lots of us were playing. then, recess time...

ring....went back to the class. go on the gambling. i wan to win back the money i loss. v played for quite a long period. it was so 'chi kek'. i still remember now tat i got double ace, i received TRIPLE fr my fren. today not very lucky...but i oso won back 5 bucks...
conclusion: (when i havent start gambling) 20 bucks, (aft gambling) 10 bucks...feeling happy

I'M ADDICTED TO IT!!! sure i will go to school on monday

No comments: